After multiple trips (and multiple times sitting, planning future trips), Hubby and I have compiled our 20 must do things at Disney World, which we wanted to share with our readers. Some of the things listed are things we have done (and feel EVERYONE should get a chance to do), while some of the things listed are on our #futuregoals list.
We hope you enjoy our Disney World Bucket List!
- Eat supper at Be Our Guest. Without a doubt, this is the best food I’ve had at Magic Kingdom and there is such great attention to detail in the decor. Also, you get to try the Grey Stuff (it’s delicious!).
- Get a haircut in Magic Kingdom: yes, they do have a semi-hidden barber shop, complete with a Mickey ear hat that says “baby’s first haircut”. But it’s not just for babies…I think…
- Stand in line for Peter Pan’s Flight. Secretly I’m just (still) obsessed with their shadow trickery. I WILL LEARN YOUR SECRETS, DISNEY.
- Eat a Mickey Bar: And say you’ll “share” with your significant other, but then only wind up giving your significant other one measly Mickey ear. Looking at you, Hubby.
- Eat a Dole Whip.
- Take your picture in front of Cinderella’s Castle. #classic
- Watch the parades.
- Sit in the front row, middle section of Soarin’. 100% a different experience.
- Do the Animal Kingdom Wild Africa Trek (behind the scenes tour of the safari). #futuregoals
- Eat/drink your way around the world during the Food and Wine Festival.
- Become a Wilderness Explorer, because the wilderness must be explored!
- Get a hot chocolate and cookie during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Conquer all three mountains in one day – Space, Splash, and Big Thunder.
- Watch the fireworks from the California Grill.
- Ride a banshee in Pandora at Flight of Passage.
- Do the character dining and snag some photos. Tusker house has a nice selection for breakfast (which is when it’s cheaper) and you get to meet safari Mickey and friends. Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus allows you to dine with the princesses.
- Complete a Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom mission.
- Drink a PB&J milkshake at Hollywood Studios while watching the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks. #traditioninourfamily
- Ride the monorail.
- Trick or Treat with Mickey and friends during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. 10/10 am doing again. Yearly. Hopefully. You get bonus points for dressing up!
Well there you have it! What’s on your Disney Bucket List?